Business Exit Value Strategy
Order on Amazon

   

Tobias Balda
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Medical Distribution Company
Business Venture Management
Direct Medical Real Estate Development

Text 305-968-4980

eMail Tobias@TobiasBalda.com

 

Only 25% of Businesses make it long term, and only 25% of those Sell. Why is it that only 5% succeed? What happened to the other 95%? A successful business creation, growth, and exit is a complex yet an achievable process. Upon analyzing mid-size companies for over 20 years, we have discovered there are proven methods and common mistakes to a long term success. With confidentiality to the grave, here is an Outline of the best practices that may offer a successful transition. It is a process, not an event. Each chapter contains Tactics to achieve vital Goals. Within this Outline is the most important Objective leading to success.

Business Exit Value Strategy
Copyright © 2024 Tobias Balda. All rights reserved